Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Fabulous-ness from You!

K remember how Friday I was supposed to feature some of your fall ideas? Well, we had one of those last minute, out-of-state, overnight trips, so we drove for 6 hours this weekend. Sorry. So here it is! It was fun to look through all your ideas and click through to some of your other posts! But, here’s my favorites.

I’ve done candy corn on my nails and my toes, and it sure is fun!! These are from Watch out for the Woestmans

Speaking of candy corn, how ridiculously adorable is this candy corn fairy from Navy Wifey Peters? Cute little girl!

And since it’s time to start thinking about Christmas, how about a cute flowered headband? The Daily Me shows you how to make them, and she sells them too if you don’t have time!

This ballerina tutu is so fluffy! How much fun! I’d make one for my girls but I know Thing 1 would not like it… Sad smile But, the tutorial is over at Blooms n Bugs

And finally, a nice warm crochet scarf! It’s a unique shape so I had to include it! Over at Ana Love Craft.

Thanks to everyone who linked up such fun ideas! Get your brains thinking, because I think we’ll do a Christmas décor/gift ideas link up party on Black Friday. Sound good? Have a great Monday!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my little candy corn fairy! :-)

    T'onna aka Navy Wifey Peters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...