…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
- Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
- Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
- Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
- Think outside the box and be creative!
Want to see what I wore Sunday?
I don’t know why this picture is so grainy, but whatevs. I got this skirt off the clearance rack when Deege was a baby. He is seven, so that was a while ago. It was a long skirt, but not long enough. It was just an awkward length, so I shortened it. The zipper kept getting stuck, so I changed the waistband on it, too. Now it’s one of my favorite skirts.
Thanks so much to everyone linking up to the What I Wore Sunday link parties. It’s so fun to see what you’ve all been up to. I’m going to do a feature post soon, but I just haven’t had time. I am so sorry. I’m pretty sure things will change once canning season is over. All I have left is potatoes and salsa. Then I am done. Whew!
Let’s link up some more cuteness for the feature post, okay?!
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself. It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday. It doesn’t even have to be worn by you. Show it off!
- No links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog too, okay?!
- Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins or liking us on Facebook! :)
- Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party. What’s a party without lots of partiers?
Can’t wait to see what you’ve got! :)