Guess what, peeps?!
Family reunions are over, the weddings are over, and school has started.
I’m still crazy busy processing produce from the garden, but that will end soon, too.
So, hows about we have a What I Wore Sunday Link Party?!
I’ve so missed you guys and all of your fun creative-ness.
So, let’s party, yeah?!
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
- Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
- Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
- Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
- Think outside the box and be creative!
This is what I wore Sunday:
This is a ruffle tank that didn’t fit right, so I resized it on the shoulder seams. Easy peasy. I made the cardigan out of a clearance rack tee shirt. I did a lettuce hem on my serger. That tutorial will come sometime soon.
I got a lot of compliments on this outfit, but that may just be because I was wearing the high school’s colors to Church. I don’t know. But, I really like this outfit.
Onto the party…
What about you? What did you wear?
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself. It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday. It doesn’t even have to be worn by you. Show it off!
- No links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog too, okay?!
- Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins or liking us on Facebook! :)
- Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party. What’s a party without lots of partiers?
Can’t wait to see what you’ve got! :)