***Oops! I messed up the html for the link party. It’s fixed now so link up all that cuteness! :)***
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
- Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
- Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
- Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
- Think outside the box and be creative.
This is what I wore:
The Hubsters took this picture of me. I didn’t realize he was that much taller than me, but the angle of the picture says it all. I am short. He is tall. The end.
This is the chevron striped skirt I made from a sheet set. I like this skirt. It’s fun, and no one has one just like it! I actually like this skirt better with this brown shirt, rather than the sage colored dolman style top.
What about you? What did you wear?
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself. It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday. It doesn’t even have to be worn by you. Show it off!
- No links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog, too, okay?
- Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins! :)
- Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party. What’s a party without lots of partiers?
Can’t wait to see what you’ve got! :)