Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Fab 5 Friday

So I donated blood this week, and it just happens to be right next door to the thrift store. So I HAD to go over, right? Look what cutie I found for 75 cents!

Owls

I hung him up by the rest of his friends.

All owls

So fun! I don’t know that I’ll paint him or do anything to him. He’s pretty cute as is.

On to the fun stuff from Blogland:

Looks like fun! FashionRolla brings us 12 ways to wear belts. Nice. I just need to be cool enough to have outfits to go with the belts.

Simplify is a gorgeous blog with ideas on how to simplify your life and home. So pretty. Their kitchen looks great!

Do you ever click through your Pinterest links and find a new favorite blog? I did that with Made it on Monday. So many great ideas and sewing tips! Loved it and spent too much time on her site the other day!

Gorgeous craft/office room. So inspiring, don’t you think? Shown here at scrapbook.com

This looks like way too much fun! A mini waterpark in the backyard! From Event Horizons! Too bad we don’t have grass currently, but maybe soon! Anyway, hope you all have a great Friday!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...