Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

I haven't posted from Blogger itself for awhile, so this may take me some time! Here goes my favorite pins from this week!
Brilliant Idea from BHG. Have kits in the car, all labeled, with things you need! In the past, I made this bag that I keep in the car with essentials, so this would be awesome! I want to get on this soon!
This idea comes from Apartment Therapy. Wouldn't your kids love this? Mine would!
Again, awesome. Need I say more? Sorry, no source, apologies.
I fixed my hair like this this week, and it was a welcome change from ponytails. It's from someone's Flickr account, but there's a Youtube video here, with 4 other ideas of hair too.
Apparently you can send these bags in the mail. How cute is this? You can buy them, and then decorate them, and use them over & over. I would love to get this in the mail! Read more about it here, at I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar
Thanks for reading! What did you pin this week? Or better yet, what did you make/do that you've pinned before? I'm working on getting the tutorial page all wonderful, so you'll have to check that, maybe tomorrow!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...