Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 3

frame to match teal and white

…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…

The Rules:

  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.

  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.

  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.

  4. Think outside the box and be creative!

For Week #3, I wore this:

week3

I didn’t make the vest, but I’ve got a tutorial planned for that soon.  It’s gonna be so easy to make!  I just need a working sewing machine and some knit fabric. 

So, what is it that I’m wearing that I made myself?  These earrings:

handmade earrings (16)

Click on the picture for the link to the tutorial.  I didn’t realize my head and ears weren’t in the picture until I was downloading my pictures onto the computer.  Otherwise, I would have gotten a better picture of my ears!  :)

See the other weeks of What I Wore Sunday here.

What did you wear that you made yourself, thrifted, or refashioned?

signature nat

Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...