Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fab Five Friday!

Okay, I know you have been waiting all week, so here are the most amazing things I saw in my humble opinion!

Makeit-loveit is giving away a Silhouette Cameo. That would be pretty awesome to win. Yep, I want. So go over and enter. And if you win, give it to me Smile That’s only fair, I told you about it, right?

House of Smiths posted this tute on how to stop taking blurry pictures. Maybe I’ll finally get some pictures worth seeing?!?! A girl can dream….

Honestly, who wouldn’t want a sweet place to watch movies?

Wow. I kind of drooled a little when I saw these. I’m sure John would hate these, but I heart them. Laura at Corner House is giving away a gift certificate to The Orangerie, and these are one of them. Again, click the picture to enter…

I have to put this up, because I have plans to make it soon, seeing as how my daughter is also addicted to skirts. And gets mad if I say it’s cold and she needs to wear something else. They’re cute and fun, and I have a vision of different, complementary fabrics, so we’ll see!

I’m trying to figure out how to pin things, so I remember them, from my iPad from my Google reader. I know, poor me, right? I’ll get it figured out, and have even more brilliant things. Also, I just finished a project (and started, easy!) today that I pretty much love, so I’ll get some pictures up soon! Have a fabulous Friday!

signature ash

P.S. You can also enter to win a Silhouette Cameo here at Our Best Bites!

P.P.S. also here at Little miss Momma. And here at Infarrantly Creative, and here at Tatertots and Jello

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...